Strengthening the country’s military, building a consolidated national defense are strategic tasks of China’s modernization, and important guarantees for safeguarding national security, unity, and building a well-to-do society. The Fazheng Group not only focuses on economic benefits, but also contributes to society. Adhering to the principles of building “three civilizations”, i.e. “political civilization, material civilization, and spiritual civilization”, the group has been carrying out activities to support the army and give preferential treatment to the families of the soldiers and martyrs, and support the government and civilians. Since 1995, the Fazheng Group, as well as the fifth detachment of the First Division of the Beijing Armed Police Corps and Beijing Royal School, has established relationships between police, enterprise and schools to jointly develop the socialist spiritual civilization. The three parties have cooperated to jointly achieve the goal of building civilized schools and communities and improving social benefits, which reflect the close relationship between the army and civilians. The group has successively been awarded honorary titles including “Advanced Unit in the Capital for Joint Development of Army (Police) and Civilians”, “Model Unit in the Capital for Joint Development of Army (Police) and Civilians”, “Advanced Unit in the Country for Developing Socialist Spiritual Civilization Through Cooperation of Army and Civilians” and the “Model Unit in the Country for Double Support”. The three parties working together will result in double-support. We will share the same breath and common destiny, and join the hearts of police and civilians to water the flowers of civilization with wisdom, loyalty and sweat, and take the joint development to new heights.
- In 1995, the relationship for joint development of police, enterprise and schools was established.
- In 1997, we were awarded the title “Advanced Unit for Supporting Government and Civilians”
- In 2005, We were appraised as being the “Advanced Unit in the Country for Developing Socialist Spiritual Civilization Through Cooperation of Army and Civilians”
- We have repeatedly been appraised as a “Model Unit in the Capital for Joint Development of Army (Police) and Civilians” and “Advanced Unit in the Capital for Joint Development of Army (Police) and Civilians”
- In 2012, we were appraised as the National “Patriotic and Army-Supporting Model”.
- In 2014, the Chairman of the Fazheng Group, Wang Guangfa, was named the “Man of the Year” of the “China Double-Support” – The Model of Supporting the Army in Society.
- We have, in total, invested nearly RMB 10 million in the construction and maintenance of barrack facilities and equipment.