The Yushengtang was established by the Bai Family in Yuci, Shanxi Province in the 36th year of Wanli (1608) in the Ming Dynasty. It is a trade name and herbal medicine shop that integrates traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese herbology and medical records for the medical instruments and cases in all ages. The Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty personally wrote “Yu Sheng Tang” as its horizontal inscribed board. The Yushengtang has been rising and falling for more than 400 years. It is passed on from generation to generation until the Bai Family’s descendants established the first private Chinese medicine museum in Beijing, the “Beijing Yushengtang Museum of TCM”, aiming to carry forward the culture of traditional Chinese medicine. It provides an appreciation and reference site for heritage amateurs, antiquarians and Chinese medicine professionals, and is known by experts and the media: “Cultural Treasures of Chinese Medicine” and “The World’s Encyclopedia of Chinese Medicine”.